Accessibility at Fairmont Château Frontenac
We strive to create a culture of inclusion. As such, we are fully equipped to meet the needs of our guests with disabilities. Our ADA-compliant rooms and suites are thoughtfully designed to ensure your comfort and safety during your stay, and many of our resort areas are fully accessible. Please contact us if you have any special requests related to accessibility, or if you need more information about our facilities and services.
- Public entrance
- Route from accessible public entrance to registration area, accessible guest rooms, restaurants, meeting room/ballroom area, Fitness Center, swimming pool and spa services.
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars and vans in self-parking facility
- Fitness Center
- Swimming pool
Additional Accessibility Information & Services
- Accessible guest rooms and suites with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair drivers
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- TTY (teletypewriter) for guest use
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- Service animals are welcome
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, resort employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of the resort.