Yield: 1 serving
- 2 oz. Sage-infused Lore & Legend gin
- 2 oz. homemade lime and blueberry cordial*
- 2 sage leaves
- Some fresh blueberries
- Pour the gin and cordial into a shaker
- Shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass over ice.
- Garnish with two fresh sage leaves and blueberries.
Mixologist’s Tip: Gently clap the sage leaves between your hands before placing them on the glass to release their essential oils, enhancing the aroma as you enjoy your drink.
*Homemade Lime and Blueberry Cordial Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 tsp. citric acid
- 1/2 tsp. tartaric acid
- 2/3 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- Zest from 3 grated limes
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, mashed
- Combine the citric acid, tartaric acid, and sugar together.
- In a separate pot, bring the water to a boil, then add the sugar mixture. Stir constantly until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Turn off the heat. Add lime juice, lime zest, blueberry puree, and mix well.
- Return to the heat, and let it simmer for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cover, and let it cool.
- Strain using a fine sieve or coffee filter.
- Pour the mixture into a sealable container and refrigerate overnight.